- Coffee Coaching
Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011 is the industry leading integrated server solution for small businesses (up to 75 users or network devices) from Microsoft. Part of the Windows Essential Server Solutions family, SBS 2011 offers a targeted combination of technologies and management capabilities for your small-business customers. Streamlined installation and management functions can improve your customers’ operational efficiency and free you to focus on your role as trusted advisor, while you help your customers grow their business capacity at cost-effective price and a manageable pace.
Why Choose SBS 2011?
- Based on 64-bit technology
- Network-wide configuration, management, and reporting capabilities to streamline deployment
- Enhanced security, backup, and recovery capabilities
- Improved remote access and collaboration through enhancements to Remote Web Workplace, integration with Windows SharePoint Services 2010, and capabilities in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Premium Edition: Business Application Ready on a separate server with a separate license for SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition plus Windows Server 2011 Standard Edition technologies for SBS Premium
Microsoft & HP Solutions in SMB
With a partnership over 20 years old, Microsoft and HP have been developing and bringing technological business solutions for all-size businesses.
- HP ProLiant Servers Series
- HP Microserver
You will find the perfect server platform match from HP for all of these popular SMB focused Microsoft platforms:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard Edition
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Premium Edition
- Windows Small Business Server Essentials
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2011
Visit our Facebook page for videos on technologies in our community
Join us online for Coffee Coaching!
Our community for resellers is where you can learn & interact with MS&HP subject matter experts. Become more knowledgeable on key technologies to help you better service your customers.
For example, grab a cup of coffee and check out our Coffee Coaching video segment featuring Jeff Middleton of SBSmigration.com
Our brief training sessions are intended to help getting yourself familiar with Microsoft and HP products as well as sharing some tips to provide your clients with better solutions that will help you in increase your sales.
Check out dozens of other sessions an our community online: